Friday, June 17, 2011

How to Take Care of Your Survival Knife

"How to Take Care of Your Survival Knife" By Chen Xeng. The survival knife should be one of the most important tools for your wilderness survival. Just because it's a tool that's meant to take a beating doesn't mean it shouldn't be well kept. So how should you care for it to ensure that it holds up for years and years to come? Following these simple recommendations will guarantee to help keep your survival knife long lasting because if you take care of it, it will take care of you. Click here

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any recommendations as far as purchasing a survival knife? I usually purchase my supplies from Sportsman's Guide. They have a good knife section as well, but truth be told I'm no expert on knives. I need a good survival knife that wont break my bank. Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete