Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Survival Pantry


January 24, 2009 - "The Survival Pantry" I came across this post over at the Simple Dollar today and it got me thinking about one of the most important parts of the survivalist's home, the pantry. Many people think about food preps as a separate entity from day to day living. In your food stores you may have bags of rice, bags of wheat, and a vat of cooking oil, but it is the items contained in your pantry that will pull the stored items together to make a meal. Having a full pantry also means that you never have to run to the store at the last minute or order out because "there is nothing to eat". Here's the items that I keep in my pantry and which I also keep back ups of in my survival food supplies. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment