Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sharing articles with other Blogs


March 10, 2009 - As several other Blogs are well aware of it, I fully believe in sharing the written material that I have created with other like type blogs. A search of the internet will find many of my articles scattered all over the nation. I do in fact grant permission for any blog to copy and use the materials on this site if they leave my copyright notice as well as a link back to my web site or its associated blog in the entry. My attorney says that I need to make this offer available only to non commercial web sites. If you have a commercial site and would like to use any of my material please contact me. Please keep in mind that I make my living by writing. This does not however include those articles that are written and purchased by other organizations - only those on here. We are in this all together and the more we help each other the better prepared we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment