Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How your Spouse feels about your preparedness efforts


March 10, 2009 - "How your spouse feels about your preparedness efforts" By Joseph Parish. Years ago as I began to store up on food my family looked at me with strange glances. They really thought I had lost my marbles. Along came Y2K and as I increased my preparedness efforts the looks increased drastically. The going joke in the home was that the food being stored was my children’s inheritance. (Think about that statement for a few minutes and you will see the true value in it). Click here

2 comments:

  1. You have an important message! Keep it up. Americans need to be awakened. They're not aware at how close to disaster/starvation we are in this country (partly because of the government's forcing ethanol in our gasoline, which causes farmers to stop growing anything other than corn...)

    Bruce
    http://www.internet-grocer.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Bruce for the encouragement. You mentioned ethanol. Let me tell you, I could relate a few nightmares about that product on my autos.

    ReplyDelete